HOW TO APPLY MINK LASHES
1) Only apply lashes to dry eyes. Optional: Apply a thin layer of mascara first if needed.
2) With tweezers, carefully remove the luxury mink lashes (removing the inner part of the lashes first) from the lash tray.
3) Size your lashes to fit your eye by placing the lash on top of your lash line. Trim the lashes at the outer ends.
4) Hold the lash upward with your tweezer and gently apply a thin layer of the Luv Lashes Online Eyelash Adhesive glue along the black cotton band. Wait at least 50 seconds or until your glue becomes tacky.
5) Position your lash band just above your own lashes. When ready, push the lash along your lash line and gently apply pressure along the eyelid to secure the lash. Use tweezers to adjust the placement of the cotton band along your lash line as needed.
6) Use our Lash Applicator Tweezer to apply pressure along your lash line as well as the inner and outer corners of your eye.
7) Enjoy your fabulous look, take a selfie, and tag us on Instagram!
HOW TO REMOVE GLUE FROM MINK LASHES
1) With the pads of your fingers, hold the eyelash at the inner corner of your eye and gently pull them off your eye while moving outwards.
2) Continue to hold the lash with the pads of your fingers. Removing the glue will be easy since the glue is still tacky. Using tweezers, slowly and carefully remove the glue situated on top of the cotton band.
3) TIP: BE CAREFUL NOT TO PULL ON THE BAND OR YOU WILL DAMAGE THEM.
4) TIP: ALWAYS REMOVE THE GLUE RIGHT AFTER USE. IF YOU DON'T THE GLUE WILL HARDEN AND IT WILL BE HARDER TO REMOVE LATER. IN THIS CASE, LEAVE THE LASHES ON THE COUNTER DURING YOUR HOT SHOWER SO THE STEAM MAY LOOSEN UP THE GLUE.
5) Once all the glue is off, place the lash back into the original lash tray so the lashes may keep its shape.
6) Repeat steps for the other lash. All mink lashes are reusable 20+ times.